This was always going to be a labour of love for our team, we are all die-hard Mecha fans and have loved the genre all our lives. Our game has drawn its influences from many sources including table top move-based Mecha combat and every Mecha movie you can think of.
2. Game Engine
Game development got fully underway with Unreal Engine 4, with desktop platforms targeted first.
4. Play Testing
Closed-beta testing of game engine started for playability and in-game physics. Active development of Battle Mek skins and weapons.
5. Mek NFT Launch
Initial release of 4096 Battle Mek skins and abilities for use in game (expected on OpenSea.io). Accompanying launch of Four factions back stories as comics, and production of 3D printed models to accompany each purchased Battle Mek skin.
6. Public Beta Testing
Public beta-testing of game environment for Battle Mek NFT holders and game feedback period.
7. Future Evolution
In no particular order:
- Training levels and in-game menu environment.
- Additional game maps and assets for global server deployment.
- Player ranking system, preferences and in-game trading.
- Global game server deployment to allow players in all regions to connect.
- Development of connected side-games including card trading and world-building.
- Voting system for verified stakeholders to influence future development.
- Integration of external RVN wallets.
- Licencing and production of IP derived items including 3D printed models, story books / comics and cartoons.